We want our users to always be aware of any information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
|Business name:||OpTrip Inc|
|Postal Address:||c/o Room 77
888 Villa Street, 3rd floor
Mountain View, CA 94041
Information Collection and Use
We require information from the user on our order form. A user must provide contact information, such as name and email, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card number and expiration date, before making a booking. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use the information to contact the user. If an order is processed successfully, we will use the information to send confirmation and receipt to the user.
- shared with travel providers as necessary for billing and reservation purposes
- never shared with other organizations for commerical purposes
- used to improve the content of our web page
- used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor
- used to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our site, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our site
- used to contact customers for marketing purposes, with opt-out option
- disclosed when legally required to do so, such as at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- managing the state of user login
- validating the retrieval of user-specific information
- recording information being accessed in a session
- recording past activity in order to provide better service when visitors return to the site
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them, and user preference / profile information that we maintain about them. We offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive consumer data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect vistors to a secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Notifcation of Changes